This is an important entry. I want everyone reading to look very closely at this list. It’s a hit list, or a list of institutions and ideas that need to be murdered effective immediately, and in this particular order. The first items on the list are the first ones we need to destroy, not necessarily the root causes. Sometimes you can’t get to the root without a little digging. No people, of course, just abstract entities that need to die right-the-fuck now. I welcome commenters to suggest revisions to this; once we get a good list together, we can proceed to begin the slaughter of bad ideas. More importantly, once the list is workable, I’d like to spread it around. Not a central dogma, of course. Just some informal guidelines that a lot of people can follow.
The following five points have a specific plan. The first one opens up the gap that we can rush into, and numbers 2, 3, 4, and 5 correspond to culture, discipline, aristocracy, and transcendence, respectively. Each one is a pillar of our future society.
- Racism. “Bigotry,” “racism,” “sexism,” blah blah blah – these are the main rhetorical tools the Left uses to strangle wise people by making them uncertain of their social position. Granted, a very wise person simply doesn’t care, but many potential wise men are kept stupid by terms like this. So it’s time for the whole complex of concepts here to die. The Left has already done a lot of our work for us
- In terms of language, we have to either reclaim the word “racist,” or simply say that it’s not a word. ‘That term has lost all meaning. If you have a legitimate point to make, you can make it without using that term.’
- In terms of politics, we have to eliminate affirmative action and disparate impact laws. We need to taunt Trump into doing this.
(This hit-list item opens up the other ones.)
- Don’t worry about sexism/transphobia/etc. Those will lose their bite as soon as racism sinks.
- We get rid of this one first to open up the other ones.
- Globalism. This one will fall so quickly after racism that it’s almost not worth mentioning. The fall of the concept of racism will immediately be followed by the re-assertion of self-interest, which will destroy the idea of globalism. This corresponds to the pillar of culture.
- Hedonism. The destruction of hedonism means, in practical terms, the rejection of “stuff yourself like a cow” as an acceptable life goal and the acceptance of derision for people who embrace hedonism. This is best accomplished by getting your own life in order and leading by example, while communicating some kind of disdain for people who do not do so. This corresponds to the pillar of discipline.
- Equality. This is accomplished easily after hedonism is destroyed. This is because, once we have embraced excellence and rejected hedonism, we can easily rank people by their success at becoming excellent. This will fall into place naturally after hedonism is rejected, and corresponds to the pillar of aristocracy.
- Materialism. This will fall into place naturally as well, once we reject equality, because we can select the best people and put them in charge. However, in order for it to fall into place, we must stipulate a tendency-toward-transcendence as a condition of being a person we want in charge. This corresponds to the pillar of transcendence.
We’ve seen that “Leftism” (really just the ego) is what tears civilizations apart. This is well-trodden ground, but I can point out an aspect of it that links it to a larger structure.
We know that leftism comes up in a civilization, and slowly rots it from within. This is done by individuals, because leftism came up inside of them, and rotted them from within. The best thing you can do as an individual is to purge the rot within yourself, even more than the rot around you. As I said before, this is well-trodden ground.
But look at things metaphysically for a moment. We can see that the basic tension, the basic contradictions and inadequacies in any system, are those factors that lead to its eventually downfall. The buildup of damage to DNA as cells divide is a big factor in senescence; the cracks in a wall widen until the wall crumbles; Shakespeare’s characters have tragic flaws that eventually destroy them.
Continuing this line of reasoning, I propose that errors “filter upward” through levels. A system as a whole begins to die when the errors in its parts filter into system errors. These errors always rise up through levels until they reach a systemic level where the system dies before the errors can filter up any more. More profound errors lead to more high-level systemic death.
Our civilization is sick, and will die – or transform. The crisis point is always an opportunity as well. Systemic errors are part of the great economy that leads to a higher good.
Pointless cruelty is destructive, I grant you, but cruelty has its place. “Sometimes, not being cruel is…” One example is what the alt-right commonly calls chutzpah, or the act of condemning one’s opponent for doing something while engaging in the same behavior. In this entry, I want to hit on a related idea, which is being purposefully abusive in order to strangle certain political movements. The process is simple.
- “We’re not going to do X. Don’t worry about it. We’d never do that. We’re only going to do W.” W, here, is a more mild version of X.
- After W creates a precedent, we proceed to do X, humiliating and confusing our opposition by doing exactly what we said we weren’t going to do.
- “Yes, we did X. Why would you not want us to do it? What are you, a Communist? But we’ll never do Z, we promise – instead, we’ll do Y.” Y is a more mild version of Z, of course.
- After Y, go ahead and do Z.
An example of this would be to replace W with “immigration restrictions and deportation of criminal illegals,” replace X with “Mass deportation of illegals,” replace Y with “Removal of affirmative action,” and replace Z with “Incentivized removal of non-native groups and overtly preferring the majority.”
Is this slimy and underhanded? Yes – but that’s how you control idiots, and idiots make up most of the population. Rational, reasonable, fair-minded interaction is reserved for the people who are really capable of doing it, and who really deserve it. Hierarchy dictates that we deal with different groups in different ways.
Moreover, the demoralizing and abusive nature of this attack has the effect of confusing the movement in question and causing it to question its own goals and validity. It induces cognitive dissonance to weaken the opposition.
With deference to the first sentence here, I note that this is only abusive in the sense of being abusive toward groups and movements, not toward individuals. The deportations will be done gently. As history shows, committing genocide is an act that tends to come back and bite you in the ass, so let’s not do that. Instead, we shoo away the people we don’t want, and then kindly herd the sheep back into their pastures. They’re happier there anyway.
In a prior entry, I suggested infiltration of the tech industry and disenfranchisement of non-native elements in the event of a Trump victory. Well, Trump won! So now we need some more short-term goals.
- There is a threat of leftist no-platforming, and they’re gonna try to take out our online presence along with everything else. Stevens suggests creating our own online media, under our own control. That’s a good idea, because we can’t control who gets banned on Reddit or Twitter. However, we must not seal ourself off from the mainstream, as I have warned against previously. The correct course of action is to create alternative spaces that are not strictly geared toward the alt-right, but are not hostile to it either. If we control those spaces, and allow them to become intertwined with mainstream sites, we can create a permanent presence in the mainstream.
- We have to begin controlling the idiots. Most people are too dumb to understand reason and we don’t need to convince them of anything. What we should do is use propaganda to manipulate them. The memetic attacks used by alt-righters are the most effective strategy. The only thing I have to add is this: instead of bickering over whether to fool the normies with soft propaganda or radicalize those who are suceptible to extreme beliefs, just do all of it! A meme for everybody. A meme to demoralize stupid leftists who are beyond redemption, a meme to paralyze the ones who are useful but can’t be reached yet, a meme to radicalize the moderate, a meme to empower the radical. The attack has to be holistic and address everyone everywhere.
- Memetic propaganda should be multi-pronged. That is to say, a good meme will frighten and demoralize leftists, radicalize moderates, and energize radicals to do more work, all in one swoop. For example, I once saw a picture (which I cannot find now) of a Libertarian “Don’t Tread On Me” snake with a big anarchist boot coming to stomp on it. In the next panel, the snake had turned into a large right-wing authoritarian cobra, and the anarchist boot was retreating. Think of how different people would react to this! A leftist would be frightened and outraged (trolled), a moderate would chuckle nervously, a libertarian or ancap would smile knowingly, and an alt-righter would laugh loudly. It’s a piece of propaganda that works on everyone. Good propaganda is like that; it works on everyone in a different way.
To recap, our imperatives are to create alternate spaces that can exert a gravitational pull on the mainstream ones, and produce propaganda that infects the spaces as we leave behind, salting the ground. Conventional political action is also mandatory, of course.
Postmodernist shitbag Richard Rorty thought that there were two versions of the Left that differed in practice but not in principle. There was the reformist Left and the cultural Left. The cultural Left saw America as an empire beyond redemption, and the reformist Left saw it as something that could be used. The plan of action here is clear.
The simple idea is to make a clear separation between the cultural and reformist Left. Then we use the Left’s social intelligence against it by introducing a litmus test for a “respectable liberal” that includes acknowledgement of inequality as an inevitability that will never go away, with which they must work. Once we have that, we can cordon off the radical Left as a bunch of lunatics and drag the “respectable liberals” along with us. We need a better label, of course, one that they can identify with.
The Left’s current tantrum provides a prime breeding ground for this. Take the protests at Berkeley, and other such débâcles, and use them to impose a litmus test on the Left. Do you really think that America is a good idea, lefties? Do you love your conservative friends? Then pick up your cross and follow us. Just as they dragged us left with the introduction of the cuckservative, we can drag them right with the introduction of the respectable liberal.
The key is to make any Leftist who does not agree to this sound stupid. They made us sound immoral, like big meanie-heads. What if we make them sound like clueless college kids? The aim is to convince the best and brightest of the upcoming generation, who will drag the rest with them. Propagate the respectable liberal, and come up with a better term!
And I daresay, if we can take any of the more intelligent ones and turn them to the Right, we have accomplished a great feat. What could be better than redeeming wretched individuals into strong, upright, just and reverent men?
You are the Truth.
We, we Traditionalists, we Radical Right-Wingers, we Alt-Righters – we seek the Truth. We follow the form of the Good, the Beautiful, and the Truth. But the Truth discovers the other two. And all three can be found within you, but you must find the Truth first. You must realize that you are the truth!
- You are the truth – and what is true has a natural tendency to prevail over lies. Even if humanity be taken over by liars, then humanity will fail, because lies cannot succeed.
- You are the truth – and once you realize this, you have something that cannot be taken from you. Knowing the truth is immortality, because the truth is eternal. In every age of man, people have seen it – “There is one truth, but men describe it differently.”
- You are the truth – Nietzsche wrote that this was the oldest and most sensible form of the idea that became Christianity, and that the “true world” must be abolished with the apparent one. But Nietzsche lacked the transcendental viewpoint, so he could not see that this idea did, after all, have something good about it. It had a grain… of truth!
Remember that the truth is bigger than humanity. It’s bigger than the physical universe. That dark mist under your feet is their thundercloud. Once you’ve grasped it, you will laugh the laughter of the heights on their faces. You will confront the hordes of your foes head-on and strike them down. You are the truth!
I willingly admit to being stuck in rehash, although posting excerpts from larger works may not reveal the structure I’m hoping for. Regardless, there are a few things that need to be worked through. This is going to be quite difficult, but I shall give my best swing.
- Technology is getting to the point where we can reverse globalization and re-establish small communities with something resembling high technology without being attached to a larger techno-industrial grid. Don’t ask for a detailed analysis just yet (that takes a book), but suffice to say, we are looking at a likely future where closely-knit communities are possible again. Two things stand in the way: established present institutions and the question of who controls the nukes. Federations may solve the second problem, but the first has to give way before we can do that. Technology that can easily disable nuclear weapons may obviate the need for federations.
- The big slow collapse is to be managed by controlled demolition, which mostly consists of getting out of the way and then securing your position. The survivalist stuff has been covered, but don’t fall for the primitivism bullshit. The worst thing you can do is to put technology on the back burner thinking it will all be gone in 150 years. It won’t be – and, if large-scale institutions collapse, individual technical prowess will be priceless. This ties back into the general attitude, which is to be quick and light. A future in which large-scale institutions have collapsed is one in which each individual part must be as effective as possible, because pieces that have been freed from a larger rigid structure have to suddenly have multiple proficiencies instead of just one. This also dovetails with the quality-over-quantity view.
- The ultimate goal is to get off this rock, but the governments and companies that we’ve used to leave our atmosphere in the past aren’t gonna help. To replicate that on a smaller scale, you need all of the stuff listed in the first two points. More importantly, though, that has to be an overriding goal. It has to work its way into the culture, to the point of being unspoken and tacitly accepted. Part of the ennui that kills meaning at the current stage of humanity is the absence of frontiers. The promise of a new frontier provides vitality that makes the first two points possible.
Each point here is vital to the other two. The past is 1, the present is 2, and the future is 3, but you need to be able to keep them all in balance to make it work. More importantly, each one conditions the other two, and none of them have primacy. Good luck!